VIDEO - COMMON SENSE by KJV



Afro reggae dancehall sensation King Jiggy Vokal aka KJV has come with an afro style. It is a free style after a successful debut single JOYFUL. This conscious song is produced by KJV under Shark Station Production. It is very comical and real. He has something to say about this piece of work  “ I am very excited about this job . I have to differentiate myself from other reggae dancehall artistes who do only reggae and they are from Africa . I have to feel myself before others feel me lol"  ff @kjvmusic on all social media.

watch Video here

Share on Google Plus

About The Nigerian Blogger

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment